NIRBHAYA LIVES STILL


Yesterday, on Facebook, I saw a sentence that struck a chord in me.

“No matter what the situation is,
Remind yourself     
‘I have a choice’”

This sentence resonated with me as that is sounds exactly the spirit of my forthcoming anthology titled  NIRBHAYA & OTHERS WHO DARED.

It tells the stories of women who make their choices, good, bad or indifferent and dare to lead their lives in their own way;  the stories of innumerable relationships --- those that women have with themselves and each other, with husbands, brothers, sauts, jamais, sisters, lovers, fathers, offspring, colleagues …. You name the relationship and you have it.

What it boils down to is thinking out of the box and making a choice to live Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Age-old Patriarchy??

Deepika Vs Madhuri

Where do we go? Pitralok Congames?